Program Learning Outcomes (PLO's)
- To be empowered in subject content and pedagogy.
- To develop an understanding of the contemporary Indian Society, with special reference to education.
- To be able to interact with children from diverse socio economic and diverse back ground
- To be able to use learner centered teaching methods as such and with modification in future.
- To develop an understanding of paradigm shift in conceptualizing disciplinary knowledge in school curriculum,
- To identify the challenging and overcoming gender inequalities in school, classroom, curricula, textbook, social institutions, etc.
Course Learning outcomes (CLO's)
- To create sensitivity about language diversity in classroom and its role in teaching- learning process.
- To enable student-teachers to acquire necessary competencies for organizing learning experiences,
- To develop competencies among student-teachers to select and use appropriate assessment strategies for facilitating learning, to engage student-teachers with self, child, community and school to establish close connections between different curricular areas,
- To enable student-teachers to integrate and apply ICT in facilitating teaching-learning process and in school management, to systematize experiences and strengthening the professional competencies of student teachers, and
- To provide first-hand experience of all the school activities